I just watched the latest Pirates of the Caribbean in 3D. Technology is really cool when images jump off the screen making the audience feel as though they are part of the action and not just on the sidelines. And I have to admit that Johnny Depp is worth seeing up close in 3D!
So who can resist taking those glasses off during the movie and at the end just to see what it looks like without the proper view. Well the images are pretty flat but what really catches your eye is the text is blurry without the right tools. So are you viewing your business this year without your 3D glasses?
Is your business a little blurry and missing depth? If you put the right tools in place and the right perspective could things become clear and jump out at you? Here are a few tips for revamping the business and ending the year with a strong finish.
- Don't dwell on lost deals and failed closings. Move on and look for hidden potentials through open houses, networking groups, and getting to know builders that let agents sit their spec homes.
- It's summer so invite your friends, neighbors, and past clients over for a BBQ- stay in touch is the name of the game
- Visit some garage sales......these typically are prep work before listing or a chance to talk to folks about who is next to move in their neighborhood. It's a non threatening way to meet folks. They invited you with the garage sale sign.
- Blog about local events especially free ones
- Join networking groups from meetup with similar interests other than just business. Examples could be hiking groups, running groups, photography groups, gardening etc. Getting connected with local people and building a relationship will only enhance your outreach in your community.